How to book you're On-Site Course online: First complete steps 1-3 below to calculate the cost of your training course (the price you see on screen is based on training delivered at your venue). Then to complete your booking proceed to checkout. Our simple booking process will save you time, money and effort.
Venue requirements for ‘on-site’ courses:
- Room Size – the room should be big enough to seat all students comfortably in a horseshoe style with open floor space in the centre (tables are only required if requested for certain courses) with a minimum room size 5m x 5m (based on 12 students). Please note that rooms should be clear of furniture other than chairs to be used and a table for the trainer to situate a projector and laptop. Our trainers/assessors will not be responsible for moving furniture such as computer desks, filing cabinets, bookcases etc as this should be done prior to our trainers arrival.
- Ventilation – should be adequate
- Heating – should remain a ‘shirt sleeve’ environment
- Lighting – should be suitable for reading
- Seating – 1 per student
- Writing surfaces – adequate for each student to take notes
- Toilets – separate facilities for male and female students
- Power – plug sockets will be required for AV equipment
- Access/Exits – should be safe, well lit and cater for people with special requirements where necessary
- Floor Coverings – should be carpeted or mats provided for use during practical sessions
- Cleanliness – a clean, tidy and hygienic environment should be provided and maintained at all times (please remember for some courses students will need to work on the floor)
- Noise – should not distract attention from learning
- Unloading of equipment – for most of our courses trainers will need to unload a large volume of training equipment depending on the type of course and number of attendees. Please ensure there is a suitable drop off point as close as possible to the training room or staff to assist if necessary so the trainer can set up in a reasonable time. Usually we will need access to the training room at least 45minutes prior to the start time of the course to ensure all equipment can be setup.
- Free parking - should be provided for our trainer/assessors at the venue (Please note - if parking is chargeable or not available you must select the no parking provided option when booking) Parking charges will be added at the booking stage at a flat rate of £12.00 + vat per day.
Please remember that a quality training experience involves using premises that are conducive to learning. For some of our HSE Approved First Aid Courses extra rooms will be required for assessment purposes on the last day of the course. If your venue does not meet our requirements please contact us to discuss other options available. We can often help by providing a suitable training venue in your area at a competitive rate. Please note - if our trainer arrives to deliver a course and finds the venue is unsuitable or does not meet our requirements we reserve the right refuse delivery of the course and no refund will be given.
First Aid Courses Available in house (on-site) UK wide.
Benefits for you:
- Greater convenience
- Simple automated course booking system
- Staff travelling and accommodation costs can be reduced or removed
- Training courses can be tailored to your exact requirements
- You choose a suitable date and start time’s to meet your needs
- Courses can be run anywhere within the UK
How to book an on-site course with us in 3 easy steps
Step 1 – select your county and course type etc.
Step 2 – select the dates you require
Step 3 – add billing details and proceed to payment
When booking on-site course’s the maximum number of students per course is shown below
|1 day Emergency First Aid at Work||(12 students maximum)|
|2 day First Aid at Work Re-qualification||(12 students maximum)|
|3 day First Aid at Work||(12 students maximum)|
|2 day Paediatric First Aid||(12 students maximum)|
|3hr Sports Emergency First Aid||(12 students maximum)|
|4hr AED Course||(8 students maximum)|
|RLSS National Pool Lifeguard (NPLQ)||(12 students maximum)|
What we provide when we come to you ‘on-site’
- Expert qualified staff that will deliver a first class service
- All required training equipment
- Laptops, projectors, screens and extension leads
- Quality course manuals
We pride ourselves on quality value and service!